Thursday 25 February 2016

Creating a Slick Effect using Tombow Sand Eraser

I have another Tombow Sand Eraser post for you, as I have been busy playing around with the product I introduced in my previous post. If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that modern brush lettering has become one of my favorite passions of all. How did I get into this? You can quickly check out one of my older posts here. As I was exploring different ways of using my sand eraser, I came up with this: to give a rustic effect on my handwritten letters by applying the eraser on my paper in different angels. (the paper I am using here is Rhodia)

I think this is a cool way of giving an effect to your letters as the eraser works just like magic and it does not damage your paper.

Here is another example: as you see I used the eraser on the letters just in one direction and you see a slick and smooth effect on the word "magic". If you like to try this, I would be happy to see your work. I am sure you will find it fun as I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment