Thursday 25 February 2016

Tombow Mono Eraser



My love to Tombow products started when I started modern brush lettering less than a year ago. I tried different brush pens but none gave me the comfort and flexibility of dual brush pens. The tip is soft enough to create letter with strong pressure and thin enough to draw thin lines with minimum pressure.
It has been such a pleasure for me to work with the Tombow USA team and be one of the brand ambassadors. This opportunity has given me to grow more love not only for their brush pens but also other great products they carry to create art work.

This week I want to share a great product with you:Tombow sand eraser, made from natural rubber latex that removes ink marks. I am sure it happens to everyone. It happens to me a lot anyways, while I am brush lettering and am so focused on getting each letter right, I place a dot in a wrong place. Oops!
Natural rubber latex and silica grit
Natural rubber latex and silica grit



 Before I get to know this amazing Tombow mono sand eraser, I would simply start from the scratch because I had to other solution. However as you see in the here, you can easily erase your mistake without any damage to your paper. Yes!! It's that easy.
 Voila, and here is the result!
This eraser is going to be one of my essentials for brush lettering from now on. It will be yours too, when you start using it.
Follow me on Instagram if you would like to see more projects : IG: handmadebysarat





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need one of these erasers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great! Try it and it will be your favorite one! :)Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. Awesome product, great post, and beautiful blog. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Ann :), it is definitely a great product!

      Delete